Come dive with us in the heart of Playa del Arenal, with direct access to the boats, the sea and the sand, a location that you will love and will infect you with the best diving spirit.
- People Only certified divers
Enjoy a scuba dive in the wonderful waters of Jávea!
Departure suitable for all levels of diving. (certified divers only)
The dive includes tank and weights. If you need to rent equipment or take out insurance, you can do it the same day at the center.
The choice of the dive is made with little notice, almost the same day, this allows us to choose the best diving spots, with the greatest marine life and conditions. We take into account the state of the sea: waves, visibility and wind.
- You must bring your diving certification (physical or online on your mobile device).
- If you do not have insurance, you can do it in the center the same day.
- If you haven’t dived for 2 or more years, your obligation is to notify the center in order to arrange a Reactivate/Refresh or assess your case. Call us at 602 211 734 before booking and we’ll talk 🙂
- [Download and fill out the pdf in your language on the official international page here.] ( https://www.uhms.org/resources/recreational-diving-medical-screening-system.html )
- If any answer is “yes”, follow the instructions in the questionnaire: go to another box of questions or go to your doctor for examination.
- You must complete the medical questionnaire every year and take it with you or on your mobile device whenever you go to any diving center.
By reserving the activity, YOU DECLARE that you have read and correctly filled in the medical questionnaire, being fit for diving or having carried out the medical examination if the questionnaire so indicates, with the doctor’s certificate duly filled out and signed in the space provided.
- Bring a small waterproof bag where you can carry reusable bottled water (avoid the use of single-use plastics 😉 and a piece of fruit on the boat, remember that it is very important that you are well hydrated.
- In the center you have a water dispenser but not glasses or other plastic items.
- Among all we take care of the environment, thank you!
- The activities must have the participation of a minimum number of people, being 4, which is fixed for security reasons and/or for reasons of economic viability.
- Likewise, Mardays also sets maximum limits of participants per guide or technician, for each activity, in order to guarantee minimum conditions of safety and use/enjoyment of the activity.