Come and get ready to dive and explore the seas near Jávea, Spain with us on this simple immersion dive! You must be certified divers to enjoy this diving activity to the fullest.
Discover Scuba Diving
- Group of one or two people Price per person
- Group of three or four people Price per person
- Group of five or more people Price per person
You are one step away from booking your first experience in the underwater world here in Jávea!
The activity is carried out in Spanish and English.
We will receive you with a wonderful talk with the instructor where you will learn about the diving equipment, its operation and fantastic sensations in the water. Then we will navigate to the immersion point where we will perform the baptism. We always choose the dive area on the same day, thus taking into account the sea conditions, visibility, calm waters, marine life and being able to offer the best baptism experience in Jávea! We will dive to a maximum of 6 meters, you will always be accompanied by the instructor to enjoy a safe and totally fascinating experience. The center is located in the heart of Playa del Arenal, with direct access to the boats, the sea and the sand, a location that you will love and will infect you with the best diving spirit.
- We use Aqualung first brand equipment.
- In the center you have showers, bathrooms, lockers, rest area and constant visual contact with the sea.
- You must complete the diving medical questionnaire that is available here and bring it printed or on your mobile device on the day of the activity.
Ready to enjoy? Start by reserving your baptism, we are waiting for you at Mardays Jávea!
- Baptism in the sea from a boat
- Theoretical talk on the use and management of the equipment
- Underwater diving with your instructor
- Accrediting diploma
- Discount voucher for the diving initiation course: Open Water
- To know how to swim.
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Be fit in the medical questionnaire.
- [Download and fill out the pdf in your language on the official international page here.] (https://www.uhms.org/resources/recreational-diving-medical-screening-system.html)
- If any answer is “yes”, follow the instructions in the questionnaire: go to another box of questions or go to your doctor for examination.
- You must complete the medical questionnaire every year and take it with you or on your mobile device whenever you go to any diving center.
By reserving the activity, YOU DECLARE that you have read and correctly filled in the medical questionnaire, being fit for diving or having carried out the medical examination if the questionnaire so indicates, with the doctor’s certificate duly filled out and signed in the space provided.
- Insurance during the activity.
To opt for group prices, it is necessary that the participants belong to the same reservation and that the activity takes place on the same day. In case of date modifications that separate the group, the current rate will be updated according to the people who share the same date.
- You have to bring a swimsuit (you will wear it under your suit), a towel, flip-flops and everything you think is necessary. In the center you have lockers, showers and bathrooms.
- If you get dizzy or you don’t know it, check with your pharmacist to take biodramina, make sure you enjoy the activity without fear of getting dizzy.
- The activities must have the participation of a minimum number of people, being 4, which is fixed for security reasons and/or for reasons of economic viability.
- Likewise, Mardays also sets maximum limits of participants per guide or technician, for each activity, in order to guarantee minimum conditions of safety and use/enjoyment of the activity.