Challenge your friends, family or coworkers! Who will fall last? Hold on tight and ride the waves trying not to fall into the water in this exciting banana boat ride. Start your fun today!
Beach Paddle Surf Rental
- Adult from 13 years old
Get the most out of your Jávea excursion with a paddle board rental!
Rent your board and paddle in Jávea’s Arenal Beach and enjoy 2 hours of paddle surfing!
Two spots to enjoy Paddle Surfing
- In the same Arenal beach and the mountain area. The montañar area is located just across the Parador Nacional which is located next to our center.
- In the months of high season where the Arenal Beach is marked out, we will indicate the entrance for this activity to comply with the regulations.
What you should know before coming:
- You must leave your ID at the center while you do the activity.
- The maximum weight on the board is 120 kg.
- The rental is only available for people over 18 years old. In the case of sharing the rental with minors, they must always be accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian) not exceeding 120 kg on the board.
That the company GRUPO MARDAYS S.L. is the owner of the paddle surf boards (NORTH PADDLE) and accessories which are rented.
That, having agreed on the lease of such equipment with the lessee indicated, formalize their agreement by granting this contract which shall be governed by the following clauses:
That the lessee is aware of the risks involved in the practice of paddle surfing, being solely responsible for any damage caused to himself or the users of the contracted goods that use these, to third parties, or to any movable or immovable property, by the normal or abnormal use of the contracted goods. The use of the contracted goods by a person other than the lessee shall be under his exclusive responsibility. GRUPO MARDAYS S.L. does not assume therefore any responsibility that could derive from the use of the contracted goods, before an occasional accident, being exempt of the damages that the user of the same ones could suffer or produce while he has these at his disposal, not being responsible for claims by accident, wounds, blows or damages caused to themselves, and/or to third persons or to their property, or by loss, deterioration or breakage of objects during the period of the rent, or by any physical injury or accident that they could have or produce during the same one. It is the responsibility of the hirer to use the hired goods in accordance with the rules of navigation.
- The lessee shall pay upon delivery of the rented material the corresponding amount according to the rate. Also, at the time of removing the board, will deliver 80 € (cash or card) as a deposit, which will be returned at the end of this contract if the material is in the same condition in which it was rented. The material (paddles and PADDLE SURF boards) must be returned no later than the agreed return time. The delay in returning the material will result in the payment of the corresponding rental fee.
- The client undertakes to return the PADDLE SURF boards and paddles in the same condition; as well as to use them in accordance with the basic rules of navigation and the characteristics of the material itself. The renter shall not use the equipment under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or other substances that may alter his faculties.
By formalizing the reservation, the customer acknowledges and accepts the conditions of the contract and is responsible for all damages and damages that may be caused by the use of the rented equipment, either by the customer or by third parties under his authorization, as well as the destruction or loss of any of the parts. It shall be the customer’s responsibility to take appropriate security measures to prevent theft or loss. In case of theft, loss, etc., the customer will have to pay for the lost or stolen object. (Value 800,00 € the paddle surf board, 60 € the paddle, 40 € the keel or central fin and 35 € the life vest) Likewise, the client will be responsible for any infractions related to the use of the material.
- The lessor is exempt from any damage / s and damage / s that the lessee causes to third parties or himself. The person who makes the reservation by accepting this rental contract must be over 18 years of age and is responsible for the equipment hired.
- The hirer has the full value of the rented equipment and any additional items at the time of rental, therefore, the lessor may retain the deposit to compensate for any unfulfilled obligation of the hirer.
- Both parties submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Denia for the resolution of any issues that may arise from this contract, waiving their own jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- The lessee, declares to have read and accepted the following conditions and in proof of conformity of the content of the same, formalizes the reservation by means of its hiring/payment.