We take you to coves only accessible by boat. Discover crystal clear waters, marine life and paradise! The skipper will always give the best option to ensure a perfect day of snorkeling.
- People Ages: 18+
- Children Up to 12 Years Old
Join us in this boat excursion through Cala Granadella!
We will travel the entire coast of Jávea leaving from Playa del Arenal. We will discover the coves and island during a unique journey that will take us to the paradisiacal Cala de la Granadella. Once there we can take a bath and, after a few minutes, start the return trip enjoying the unique landscape that Jávea offers us.
Our speedboat offers a comfortable navigation in which the impact of the waves is minimized. The skipper is located in the back of the boat, thus offering a full view of the landscape to our clients. Sitting on the wall, we will enjoy a totally different excursion that will leave us with spectacular views.
We will wait for you!
- If you get dizzy or you don’t know it, consult your pharmacist to take biodramina, make sure you enjoy the activity without fear of getting dizzy.
- In the summer months do not forget to take water with you and sunscreen, you will be protected from the sun and properly hydrated.
- Remember that during the trip if you wear hats or glasses, you must wear them properly fastened to prevent them from blowing away.
- The company is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of clients.
- The activities must have the participation of a minimum number of people, being 4, which is fixed for security reasons and/or for reasons of economic viability.
- Likewise, Mardays also sets maximum limits of participants per guide or technician, for each activity, in order to guarantee minimum conditions of safety and use/enjoyment of the activity.