Come dive with us in the heart of Playa del Arenal, with direct access to the boats, the sea and the sand, a location that you will love and will infect you with the best diving spirit.
- People Divers with Advanced certification or higher
Bring your own spotlight here in Jávea and enjoy the night dives!
Suitable for all levels of divers (certified divers only).
The dive includes tank and weights. If you need to rent equipment or take out insurance, you can do it the same day at the center.
The choice of the dive is made at short notice, almost the same day, this allows us to choose the best dive sites, with more marine life and conditions. We take into account the sea conditions: swell, visibility and wind.
- You must bring your diving certification (physical or online on your mobile device).
- If you don’t have insurance, you can do it at the center the same day.
- If you have not been diving for 2 or more years, your obligation is to let the center know so we can arrange a Reactivate/Refresh or evaluate your case. Call us at 602 211 734 before booking and we’ll talk 🙂
- [Download and fill out the pdf in your language from the official international website here]. (https://www.uhms.org/resources/recreational-diving-medical-screening-system.html)
- If any answer is “yes”, follow the directions on the questionnaire: go to another question box or go to your doctor for an examination.
- You must complete the medical questionnaire every year and carry it with you or on your mobile device whenever you go to any dive center.
By booking the activity you DECLARE that you have read and correctly completed the medical questionnaire and are fit to dive or have completed the medical examination if the questionnaire so indicates, with the doctor’s certificate duly completed and signed in the space provided.
Bring a small waterproof bag where you can carry water in a reusable bottle (avoid the use of single-use plastic 😉 and a piece of fruit on the boat, remember that it is very important that you are well hydrated.
At the center you have a water dispenser but no cups or other plastic items.
Together we take care of the environment, thank you!
The activities must have the participation of a minimum number of people, being 4, which is set for safety reasons and / or for reasons of economic viability.
Likewise, Mardays also sets a maximum number of participants per guide or technician for each activity, in order to guarantee minimum conditions of safety and enjoyment of the activity.